Cravings

All about the recipes that I can get my hands on, from anyone and anywhere who wanted to share their recipes with me. Varieties of food, drink, cookies, desert, from all over the world.

Google

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Fish Kedgeree

This recipe reminds me of another variations when I was younger. I'll put it up right after this one.

Ingredients
70g unsalted butter
400g salmon fillet
700g rice, cooked
3 eggs, boiled and roughly chopped
2 eggs, beaten
4 tbsps cream
Salt to taste
1-2 tbsps chopped spring onions or fried shallot

Steps
1.Melt butter in frying pan or wok.
2.Add salmon and fry for 30 seconds on each side, or each side turn light brown.
3.Remove and set aside to cool.
4.Use fork to flake the fish.
5.Add rice into the same pan, stir fry for 40 seconds then put chopped boiled eggs.
6.Toss over high fire until well mixed.
7.Keep rice mixture loose.
8.Add beaten egg and cream,continue to toss,scraping the bottom of the pan until the egg has set.
9.Season to taste.
10.Garnish with chopped spring onion or fried shallot.
11.Serve immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
weblogUpdates.ping All About Recipes http://allaboutrecipes.blogspot.com/